In matters of faith, we must have unity; in matters of opinion, liberty; and in all things, love. We believe in the God-given plan of salvation as recorded in the Word of God:
- Hearing the Gospel of Christ (Romans 10:17)
- Believing the Gospel of Christ (Acts 16:31)
- Repenting of our sins (Acts 2:38, 17:30)
- Confessing our faith in Christ (Romans 10:9-10)
- Being Baptized (Immersed) into Christ for the remission of our sins (Acts 2:38, 22:16)
- Being Obedient (Faithful) in all things (Romans 6:1-15)
In obedience to the commands of Christ and the example of the early church, we meet upon the first day of the week for the Lord’s Supper, preaching, fellowship, and prayer (Acts 2:42).